Marketing Associate – Intern
Start date: September 2019 (flexible)
Start date: July 2019 (flexible)
Deadline for applications: 28th of June 2019
Role type: 12-month placement
Remuneration: competitive; dependent on the candidate’s experience
Location: Manchester, England
This placement is a great opportunity to quickly jump into the world of digital marketing. You will be part of a highly skilled team formed of former employees of Microsoft, Google and such likes. Our official partners include respected organisations, including Tim Berners-Lee founded Open Data Institute.
Our approach is to build your role around your interests rather than to change your interests to fit the role. It is up to you whether you want to specialise in content marketing, social media or community engagement. Similarly, we will consider the full spectrum of skills you could bring to the team. We’re looking for candidates who are keen to learn new things, have attention to detail, are capable of completing tasks independently and are good at team working.
- Implement marketing campaigns for product and feature launches.
- Manage copywriting and distribution for newsletters, blogs and external PR.
- Manage social media channels, developing content strategies and publishing calendars.
- Grow our marketing channels, analyse activity and iterate on published materials.
- Creates and optimise dynamic written, graphic, and video content to increase audience engagement and app downloads.
- Develop and manage community engagement events and brand ambassador programmes.
- Professional fluency in English (a foreign language is beneficial, but not necessary).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of sales and business development techniques.
- Possess internal motivation and take the initiative to find resources required to succeed.
- Passion for technology and startups.
Extras and perks
- Control over your role and real impact in the company.
- Mentoring by a skilled team and a complete initial training.
- Access to professional workshops and events.
- Young and friendly team who likes to travel and organises company trips.
- City centre location within a creative co-working space.
- Product discounts at Hatch retailers.
Candidates are welcome to send their CVs to email@example.com. The application process is quick and we will contact you within a few hours after receiving your e-mail.