Business developer (Sales) – Junior/Graduate
Start date: September 2019 (flexible)
Deadline for applications: 28th of June 2019
Role type: full-time
Remuneration: competitive; dependent on the candidate’s experience
Location: Manchester, England
This role is a great opportunity to quickly jump into the world of sales and business development. You will be part of a highly skilled team formed of former employees of Microsoft, Google and such likes. Our official partners include respected organisations, including Tim Berners-Lee founded Open Data Institute.
Our approach is to build your role around your interests rather than to change your interests to fit the role. It is up to you whether you want to specialise in SME or enterprise sales. Similarly, we will consider the full spectrum of skills you could bring to the team. We’re looking for candidates who are keen to learn new things, have attention to detail, are capable of completing tasks independently and are good at team working.
- Identify and convert new leads, generating business opportunities through outbound mobile, e-mail and in-store channels.
- Manage, track, and report on sales activities through our CRM database.
- Communicate our value proposition personalized for specific customer needs.
- Collaborate with marketing and business teams to implement new sales campaigns and strategies.
- Develop and achieve agreed upon sales targets and strive to improve conversion.
- Provide high quality customer service, through assistance and post-sale engagement fostering positive relationships.
- Professional fluency in English (a foreign language is beneficial, but not necessary).
- Previous qualified work experience (minimum requirement of an internship).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of sales and business development techniques.
- Possess internal motivation and take the initiative to find resources required to succeed.
- Passion for new technology and startups.
Extras and perks
- Control over your role and real impact in the company.
- Mentoring by a skilled team and a complete initial training.
- Access to professional workshops and events.
- Young and friendly team who likes to travel and organises company trips.
- City centre location within a creative co-working space.
- Product discounts at Hatch retailers.
Candidates are welcome to send their CVs to email@example.com. The application process is quick and we will contact you within a few hours after receiving your e-mail.